I saw many ppl writing so I think I shall write a short one Tonite, as Tmr is back to sch again.
for me, 2010 is a year of many firsts.
The year started as a boring, typical one.
Then I got my results.
Happy :)
Then I met sky.
HAPPIER!!!! :)
he taught me many things n brought me to many new places. Like I always tot Mt faber was a hospital Nt a real hill -.- haha.
He taught me to eat many new kinds of food too. I realized I like boiled cabbage n laksa n chicken curry n fish curry n mutton curry n beef curry lol my stomach jus growled..
My days were happy and exciting everyday thanks to my sweet love :)
Then came first day of sch.
Hilarious start to my poly life, thanks to the ice breakers.
I met some crazy people, and have freaking loads of fun everyday in sch.
I learnt many new things, and I'm really happy!!!!!
(ps: sis says my happiness is annoying sometimes, wonder why? Being positive is good!!!! ^^)
but really, the only reason y 2010 was special is all thanks to one person.
The person who barged into my heart n tried to communize it.
The person dearest to me. :)
My love.
On my birthday, he surprised me with his thoughtfulness. He planned a really awesome surprise for me. Fireworks. :) how many ppl can watch fireworks
directly infront of me bombin away while celebrating their birthday?? :)
On his birthday, I bought tickets to a movie he wanted to watch. Resident evil 4. MY FIRST HORROR SHOW. Apparently I didn't know thriller = horror... Well at least 2 of the screams wasnt mine :x
Holidays were wonderful.
Spent waiting for Hubby to return from work everyday.
Then spending the evening together.
Ahh bliss~
Then it was Time for exams. I studied hard. When do I not :x hope my results are ok.
Dec holidays, spent chionging hw, ac and going to batam..
Plus an adventure on Christmas on Mt faber haha.
Being able to spend Xmas with my Hubby really made me happy.
But there were a few sad moments, due to my selfishness..
Still... Hubby's so perfect.. I love him so much.
Next year and the next and so on (if the world doesn't end in 2012), we'll have even more n more memories together.
BRING IT ON 2011!