I love you so much.
Thank you for always being there when I need you.
You're the sweetest and most caring guy I ever met.
Just thinking of you makes me crack a smile.
You fill my heart to the brim with your showers of love.
My life is so full of colour and happiness thanks to you.
I belong to you.. Coz you made me who I am, this happy love-sick person who has learnt to trust you and love you.
My whole life I promise to love you.
To stick with you.
So please don't worry about me running away just because you're finances are tight..
Im sorry for complaining sometimes..
I Dno y it jus slips out sometime.
But it's okay even if you don't buy stuffs for me.
Coz I can feel your steady love all the time from your daily actions.
No matter wat I say, at the end of the day, I will always love you and long to be with you.
Thick and thin.. Lucky and suay.. I'll stick with you.
You're not alone Hubby.
Aishiteru.