Hi!
I found an app that let's me blog. FOR FREE. yay.
Thus this shall be a testing post XD.
TODAY, ish the second day of schz.
And it suckzzzz.
Firstly, my ideajumpstart class got NO ONE I know. AT ALL.
Got two girls I recognize from 1mo...2 I think? Sat beside them but they can't rmb me -.-
Oh ya. I was one min late and Teo something Keng marked me absent. -.-
BUT YOU KNOW WHY I WAS LATE???
Coz Teo somethig Keng locked the main door -.- wasted a few sec walking around to the other door.
U know his reason for locking???
HE DOESN'T WAN TO BE ASSASSINATED.
THE FUCK?!! -.-
Plus, they keep telling us to check our mail, but they themselves don't??
I receive a mail say that 15 nov then removal of grace period.
And they all insist nw start le???
If I Havn delete the email I sure shoot back le. Ma de -.-
Nvm. Sports n wellness was worse.
Sports climbing -.-
I should hav choose hip hop.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Suan le nw gotta ren for 15+- weeks.
At least I got M n hf with me. Plus one guy from my previous commis class. Dno name sorry.
Nw let's test picture ^^
Oooo nice!
I got third!!!~ :)))
somehow. Haha.
Bernard bro heard le v pekchek Coz he got 5th in his course although he got a perfect 4.0 gpa and 3 dist XD
MUAHAHA.
Ok done testing. This app shall stay ^^