Friday, October 29, 2010
{ 9:28 AM }
9 months le~

I nvr imagine we would last so long or that I would love you so much, but look at me now..
And I'm so happy loving u ^^

My sweet husband surprise me by waking up at midnight to wish me happy anniversary altho he need wake up for work tmr. :)
So sweet~ I'm so lucky :P

Sch started & you're busier so we don spend so much time together anymore..
I miss you all the time, but I'll pay attention to lessons & do my best coz you want me to and I love it when you praise me :x
Nw we meet like maybe one to four days a week..
And since u got car and our schedule don match, I have to take bus & mrt home by myself :(
But our love is still strong :)
One day can walk down a red carpet together, hand in hand? xD

I love you deeply.
Ti amo :)