Thursday, September 30, 2010
{ 5:59 PM }
Maybe I should find a blog site that has an app... Use phone access blogger can't upload pics :/
Ytd was our 8th month anniversary :))
We went to sentosa~ family outing and din walk much, but as usual I really enjoy the time I spend with my Hubby XD
For some awesome reason I woke up at 6.40 AM today!!!
I saw that I had received some chain messages, so feeling evil, I forwarded to a few ppl muahaha :x
6.40AM!!! XD
I went down to drink milk tea then went back to bed haha.
8 months already.. Feels not so long ago?
In 3 weeks my holidays gonna end.. I din do much except slack around and sleep.
But I had many nice memories with my Hubby.. So I think I spent the holiday nicely XD
OH. TODAY EXAM RESULTS FROM LAST SEM OUT!!!!
Kill my happy mood T.T