Tuesday, May 11, 2010
{ 2:00 AM }
Suddenly i'm very free. HAHAHA.
Photography homework, done!
2DD homework, done!
DWF homework, done!
Research & script for IS due in 5 weeks, done! LOL.
Typed out everything for FCP project due on friday already. Just left thinking up some crazy ideas. I wanna hear Liu Hao's first. Haha.
Soooo... Decided to blog and play my sims 2 (:
Which i started playing while doing homework on Sunday but stopped after I got too stressed up by FCP. LOL.
Anyway, this is the nicest pic i took on saturday with daddy. (:

Unfortunately, it is already photoshop'ed. Haha. So cant use for portfolio. :/
But serious photoshop got big difference sia !
See this. The first one is before photoshop.


BIG DIFFERENCE RIGHT.
Marisa's a nice background. LOL. Taken in the toilet. :x:x
I decreased exposure, increased shadow and increased sharpness. XD.
Thissss, is me, my sis and my bro's present to my mom for mothers' day :D.
We also made her a card, which i did EVERYTHING and my siblings just signed. :x

&&, some photos i took from photography class that i like. :x
Not photoshoped coz David doesn't allow us to. Cheh. ;/



Not bad right? HAHA. Of coz very lan compared to my classmates already. I got no creativity. ):
And i realised i like taking photos of flowers more than buildings. :x
I also tried to create the "flowy water" effect with the fountain near block 31/27... BUT. Too bright! My shutter speed cant lower enough, or else the photo will become over-exposed. ): SADDED MANSXZ.
Andddd, i'm off to my simssss~ :xxx
XOXO.
MISSES YOU.