Tuesday, May 25, 2010
{ 3:21 AM }

NICE?!?!?! My current wallpaper. Inspiration for my 2DD illustration too. HAHA. :x & I seriously like the characters i designed for 2DD!!! Too bad only need 3 drawings );
&&&... Currently drawing a papaya. LOL. (Half plus half actually..)
Today was comiss... Sucks, i hate tuesdays -.- I miss Alida and Hwee Fen and Amanda and everyone Dx I saw Alvan tho. :/
Had some introduction writing test... Quite easy.. Writing cant be too difficult to me muahaha. :x Presentation, on the other hand...... -.-
After comiss.. Went hg mall eat and went home...
Blah blah.
Very stress la stupid .
So many projects. BLAH.
Wee Peng suddenly told me this week need hand in Programming assignment 1 de layout -.- I HAVN STARTED!!!!! & Its on thursday -.- Okay sucksss........ 2DD's tmr too.. HAVN FINISH FINAL DRAWINGS.... AH CRAP LAH FISH AOGBAOFBOINCOIASOAFNOSIBAOIBAOIGOIGOISNCISNCOImciFOIhQ@#!#!@#!@!!!#!@!!@
Argh . At least no cca tmr . So 6pm can go home. -,- Even if there was cca i think i'd pon. Stupid assignments. BLAH.
Screaming and shouting . I seriously hate it. Why must mummy shout whenever she's angry or stress. Make me feel stressed too... Seems like recently whenever mom just reach home, she shouts at Oreo, and when sis is home, sis plays with Oreo and mom shouts at sis and Oreo and mom is angry so keep shouting and shouting and shouting.... Just leave me alone.......
This sunday's the 30th (; 4th month with my lovely dearest. All this time, my feelings for you have only grown deeper. ♥
XOXO.
Looking forward !