Sunday, May 9, 2010
{ 6:09 AM }
I cant function when i'm stressed!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH.
Thats why i'm here. (:
Reason why i'm so stressed,
monday, meet up after sch to combine IS report.
tuesday, present IS report, and stay back after IS to discuss FCP project with LH...
wed, 5 bloody sketches due, i still left 3!!!!
thurs, probably chiong finish the FCP project due by friday....
fri, FCP PROJECT... FISH......
OMG NEXT WEEK IS GONNA BE SO BLOODY HERTIC...!!!!!!
Two project alr i think until @.@
How am i going to survive 3 years?!?!?! X.X
Anyway.
Sat, stayed at home, did two sketches, 2DD and DPH homework.
Evening went sands take photo with daddy.
Wanted to take photos to put into portfolio, but it rained -.- So pic not so nice. Whattheheck.
Sun, stayed at home again, drew my third sketch, but havn shade.
Just now went downstairs meet daddy awhile, he taught me to edit photos in iphoto. Cool, now i'll understand better when my tutor teaches me (:
Did abit of FCP project? Just tot of some ideas.
Then... I'M STRESSED. FISH. JUST THINKING OF THE PROJECTS MAKE ME @.@
AND.
i miss my hubby......
First saturday apart. ):
I miss him so much...
Think i'm gonna be super duper happy and hyper the next time i see him... Which will be......wed or fri. ):
I FUCKING MISS MY BABY.
I WANT TO SEE HIM ):
But cant coz we both sick. );
Get well soon!
But these days dear v sweet to me.
Make me so so so happy. (:
I love you !
XOXO.