Wednesday, April 21, 2010
{ 5:25 AM }

THIRD DAAAAAY.
Took shuttle bus to sch. Reached 45 min too early x.x
So sat at the space at block 31, and used com..
Then saw Alinda and Hwee Fen and her friend walk past.
Went together to classroom. Learnt...... Errr, what did we learn LOL.
Seriously cant rmb... anyw next x.x
Went library.. To learn how to use the library. Lol!
Then.. Learnt how to do research using 3 different databases.
I can only rmb OPAC and Fativa. -.-
LUNCH, ate at canteen 3. Ate fried fish soup with some noodles that i cant rmb the name. Haha.
Then, rushed to LT 26, for talk by external speaker, Martin Tan from Halogen.
He was good. Haha. I found out im right brained. I always thought i was left brained! o.o"
Then went back class and wrote reflections.
After lessons, pei'ed Alinda buy slippers, coz her sandles broke.
DID YOU KNOW CHEERS IN NP SELLS SLIPPERS O.O"
Anyw, then went block 72 download anti-virus, & Alinda downloaded microsoft word.
Then, Alinda went convention centre and i went home.
HENG BEFORE THE JAM. A FEW MORE MIN AND JIALAT LIAO X.X
OHOH, and dear's papa discharged le. YAY. (:
LASTLY, thanks Bernard di for clarifying my doubts on programming! (:
I went and downloaded next week's lesson's powerpoint to read, and didnt understand, so he taught me. (: THANKS BRO!
ok time to sleep!
i miss my dear. very very much! ):
XOXO.