Thursday, April 15, 2010
{ 2:19 AM }
): GONNA START SCHOOL LE!
What have i been doing this 6 months? -.-
Hmm, let me think...
Sleeping.
LOL.
Tomorrow going ngee ann! For induction prog. ):
Gonna have to wake up at inhuman hours again....
Need leave the bus stop by 7. Wth );
Today, met up with my old neighbour. She used to teach at np.
So asked her about the attire restrictions.
She said no slippers ): , no short shorts , and nt too revealing.
I wonder if my shorts is too short? :/ its not right??
OHOH, i got my student card today in the mail.
Zomg they used the ezlink photo i sent.
I was like am cio while they took lah.
Then i tot only ezlink, nvm lah.
NOW....
DAMN FUNNY LOOKING. LOL.
& Its raining now.
The rain's coming in thru the window.
It feels nice. LOL.
But the floor's getting wet..
Should i close it? Haha.
I cut & dyed my hair.
My fringe. Is too short. ):
But my dear says its okay so... T.T


Aunt says like that look more innocent. -.-
XOXO.
Being with you, is happiness.