Monday, April 12, 2010
{ 4:14 AM }
At home tonight (:
Bro was shocked to see me. SO MEAN RIGHT?!?!! I even specially bought him crab leg meat ): !
Thenthen, mom cooked rice, which we ate with tabaoed dishes from those economic rice stall in kopitiam. LOL.
This morning, woke up at 9:40.
Mom asked me go compass, so showered & left house at 10:30.
Picked grandma & went to compass.
First went to settle grandma's phone thingys at singtel. Damn hungry!
When we walked out of singtel, mom asked me what i wna eat.
I was so hungry that i said toast box coz its nearest. LOL.
First time i tried it. Ordered traditional kaya toast w/ ice milooo.
In the end, i still prefer ya kun. ):
After eatting.. Made appt at NAILS at 1pm.. Had 1 hour to kill.
Went NTUC, bought bercadi (spelling?) & grandma bought 4D...
Walao, i tot 4D cost like $4? I saw my grandma's tickets write $8 and $15 ): SHOCKED!
I hope i wont get addicted to it like her. x.x
Then, went HELEN to waste more time... Didn't buy anyth.
At 12:45, went NAILS..
I chose silver colour...
ITS NOT AN AHLIAN COLOUR, IS IT??? ): ): ):
Nvm, i like it. ):
In fact, i like it v much T.T
Can i paint it again next time? )))):
After that.. Sent grandma home & drove to ngee ann poly to collect the sports &wellness t shirt ):
Tmd, totally couldn't find the library. LOL. Im so gonna get lost whn sch starts x.x
Speaking of sch starting...
WHAT IS WITH EVERYBODY ):
KEEP ASKING WHEN MY SCH STARTS! EVIL.
FOR THE LAST TIME,
IT STARTS ON 19TH APRIL. YEEEEES, NEXT MONDAY.
STOP ASKING! DAMMIT. T_T
MAKE ME CRY.
I TELL MY MUMMY. T.T
Anyway.
Dear busy with some work event thingy tonight.. Sigh.. Miss him.... T,T
XOXO.