Tuesday, March 23, 2010
{ 9:26 PM }

THIS IS NICE, YAH? :DD.
Another day at home~ While my poor dear working his fingers off at work. T,T
Left 25 (or 24? I kind of lost count..) days till sch starts! ):
IM NOT READY YET!!!
Signed up for the orientation camp. ]: Then found out it falls on 30th.. Our ani. ): DUI BU QI DEAR!
Played mahjong on facebook with dear on monday night.
Only got 5 sec to think x.x
So i call my mom for help haha.
Then she more kan chiong then me, kept hitting me and shouting at me to throw the tiles. ~_~ LOL. That was funny.
Speaking of my mom. She v funny. She today ask me how old was dear. I said 20 going 21.
She looked at me and told me she tot he was 22 going 23 -.-"
No wonder she objected so much at first.
I miss my deaaaaar~
Hope tonight can see him again. ]:
Ytd, read vampire diaries while dear played ff13. Just being with him makes me happy. (;
XOXO.