Monday, March 8, 2010
{ 4:34 AM }

RIP to my ing liu. It died and got its branches cut off. Aww. ):
Dear back to work today! Kinda sad coz can spend less time with him.. But happy coz he's not sick anym. (:
Today, spent the whole day playing tales of vesperia.. Currently letting my 360 take a break tho. Dont want it to bao zha. Lol.
It feels weird to stay at home. ): I MISS MY DEAR. );
I could have gone his house again today, but my family keeps complaining about not seeing me anym, and its really getting into me... So deicded to spend some time at home with them for the next few days or so...
Sigh.
Ytd, played mahjong! I lost 40 cents. Haha (: Losing less and less..
First day i played, lost $34 LOL. Second day lost $16..
I think the love for mahjong in my blood is activating. x.x Coz grandma & mom loves to play & i just discovered that i like playing it. HAHA.
Ves is fun. I love the storyline. The fighting is so-so. FF7 better. Haha.
Thanks to dear's influence, i watched advent children with him (:
It was nice.. The graphics were nicenice... And dear showed me all his ff7 accessories. x.x See liao bwg..
PS: I like drinking milk tea now. With pearl. :O Dear's influence again. Lol.