Words are kind of hard to catch, so here's the lyrics.
When sad listen to this, feel even sadder. ]:
I do have the strongest premonition that this song's gonna become my blog's bgm. Hohoho.
*Off topic: Wow i just realised mac has a dictionary that you can look up words just by highlighting them. Cool. x.x*
Anyw, feeling kind of "ARGH" now..
Bro overwote my ff13 save file. -,-
And i finally defeated that fucking hard boss after retrying 10+ times. -.-
Whatever.......
Just now, sis came home from another doc visit.
She watched me play ff13.
I was enthusiastically telling her the storyline. :X
Speaking of ff13 (which i practically all i talk about these days LOL) ,
lightning said one phrase which (to me) was v meaningful.
"It's not a question of can or can't. Some things in life, you just gotta do."
I kept repeating to my bro. Telling him he has no choice but to study. Haha!
XOXO.
Hope can go dear house tmr! x.x