Thursday, March 18, 2010
{ 9:56 AM }
I wanted to post something sweet for my dear.
But... The translation was so funny.. I have to post it. ._.
I typed:
I love you dear, you're the only one i ever need. Through i always hurt you, you forgive me every time. I feel very touched when you do.. Forever, my heart will be yours.
(Note: I even used prefect english.....)
It gave me:
私は貴重な私がである必要とする唯一の者愛する。 私はを通しての常に許す私を常に傷つける。 私はそれをする度に感じたり従って触れた。。永久に、私の中心はあなたのである。
So i translated what it gave me back to english.
And i got....
I love valuable I am the only person who is needed. Through I always damage me who am always permitted. I am moved by the degree which does that, therefore it touched.. Permanently, my center is your.
Damn funny la can.
Is like totally twist the words around till i sound like some self-centred idiot.
I couldn't help but laugh out loud when i saw it. x.x
What a wonderful translator. No wonder its free. Lol!
XOXO.
Anyway, here's a sweet something for my dear. (:
Other ppl dont read! It doesn't concern u x.x
I'm happiest when i'm with you. I feel happy even doing nth, as long as you're by my side. I don't mind if you ignore me, as long as i can see your happy face beside me. When i made you upset, you can knock my head until it hurts. As long as you'll smile soon. Meeting you, i realized that i can feel happy when the person i love is happy... I never thought i could.. I hope you'll at least smile a bit when you see this..? I hope you'll be happy always and look at the brighter side of things.. Today you said you dont understand me sometimes.. Most of the time, i dont understand myself either.. I just do what i felt like doing. Not putting enough thought into my actions.. This caused hurt for you time and again.. Sorry, I'll treat you better, i promise. So, knock my head and smile your evil smile..Together into the future we go.. Hand in hand...
Till the end, I love you. ♥