Thursday, March 25, 2010
{ 10:06 AM }
Hey... Today started as an okay day... Went for lunch at kovan with mom and aunt.. Then shopped awhile..
Back home, played ff13...
Then at night, i realised i did smth hurtful to dear again....
No. I didn't realise. Till he told me himself. I hate myself for that.
He was deliberately waiting for me to notice his suffering, yet i didn't.
For so many days, he buried his hurt, waiting for me to notice it on my own..
Yet i didn't.... I really crossed the line this time, didn't i....
And again... I did it again... I hurt my beloved.. Unintentionally, but hurt all the same...
Really, I DONT WANT TO HURT HIM!
But when im actually hurting him, i dont know i am....
What should i do then...?
I could try to be less selfish, but theres no guarantee i wont hurt him again...
If i do, i guess i'll just need him to whack me hard on the head again, then!
I've decided recently... that
I shouldn't be afraid of mistakes, coz its the only way i can learn to improve.So... I'll move forward...
But i only hope he will forgive me this time... Coz it seems like this round, i really really crossed the line...