Woke up at 6+ today. C: Smsed dear and fell back asleep. Woke up again at 8:30. Late le x.x supposed to meet aunt at 9 LOL. Then rush rush , met aunt at 9:10 liddat.... Ate mee sua for breakfast & ice milo... Twisted leg again, dammit! ); Now can walk le, but when twist in a certain direction will pain.... Then go T.W.I.N.S. salon... Mom and aunt did rebonding.. Aunt did colour and mom did treatment... Me...? Just sit there play pokemon on my ds... LOL. After 4 hour... They ok le... And my ds no more batt.... So go home. Played psp while ds charged... Tried "Need for speed" which my bro dl'ed on MY psp memory card......Very addictive sia. LOL I play dao going no batt then play dj max kill finish the batt x.x
&I NEED SOMEONE TO PEI ME GO YJC'S CARNIVAL ON 28TH JAN );
Dear so much work again.. Hais... Wish i could help.. But i sure ruin his dragons. T_T
XOXO.
Songs im currently listening to ;
Whatcha say - Jason Derulo. Not bad :D.
Two is better than one - Boys like girls. HEART BLG! XD