Monday, February 1, 2010
{ 8:04 AM }
OK, i screwed up today as well. :/
Went for work as usual . Printed the (hopefully) last of the CNY cards. Then photocopied 3 100-page thick books. x.x
Summary of what i did today would be making frens with the printer. :/
Chatted with sky dear all the way.
I really enjoy talking with him, even when the conversation gets boring. ]:
But as usual, i screw up x.x
I gave him attitude and made him mad... Haiz.. Really regret now..
Lol , i just realised the situation kinda seems familiar. Suetyee got tell me a similar situation before ba. -.-
No point regretting. I just hope he forgives me soon. ]:
Haiz im stupid. x.x
Since i met you, every moment of the day i cant spend without thinking of you. Every word i say has smth to do with you. Haiz i also dont know why so fast like you so much, but i cant help it anw. I miss you dear dear T_T
XOXO.
EDIT:
& Anw... Gum xia Nerd bro cheer me up as usual.
He reminded me of a ridiculous dream i had before, of him. It was just too funny to stay upset.
HAHAHAHA.
Wish you luck with *you-know-who* ! LOL.