Sunday, February 14, 2010
{ 8:09 PM }

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY! C: Actually it's ytd, but whatever :X
Ytd started out crappy...
Went grandma's house first. Took a few family photos, then went bai bai gong gong.
Almost cried. Sigh.
Outside the columbarium, there's a pond with carp and tortises.. Cousins like to feed them bread, so normally we'll specially go petrol kiosk to buy bread for the fish ~_~
Then, cousin jo.... age 9.... called me a poka dotted grandpa. -.-
for some weird reason, which i cant rmb, she started calling me that while poking my cheek since 2 weeks ago.
ok luh, im a patient nice big cousin.
i ren her 2 weeks le hor.
Soooo, ended up shouting at her ~_~ Lalala rest can imagine.
After tht, went to ahma house for lunch.
I luuuurve my ahma's chicken wings. They totally pwn Old chang ki's and KFC's ~_~
Then went tiong plaza's coffee bean
lim kopi... Actually i only drink snapple. LOL.
Went back ahma house.... Until 3:15 went back tiong plaza again to watch
Valentines' day.
STUPID DADDY BOUGHT TICKETS TO THE WRONG SHOW! X.X
Supposed to watch
I hate valentines' day! );
Anyway
Valentines' day (the show..), in my opinion,
SUCKS. ITS TOO
FREAKING LONG WITH TOO MANY CHARACTERS! _l_
MY PIGU HURT!!!!
After the show, went back ahma house for dinner.
This is dumb. -.-
Normally every sunday go, my 3 little cousins (age 8, 7, 6) and my bro DONT PLAY, BUT RUSH THE PARENTS TO GO HOME.
Dont know WHYYYYY , zhun zhun must ytd play dao so happy!@!!@!#!@#!
Fuck, then me, sis and er shen sit in the other room fa dai la. _l_
& Just when we finally decided to leaveeeeeeeeeee ,
DADDY'S COUSINS CAME TO BAI NIAN -.-
He ended up having to entertain them. zz.
And there were TWO cousins ok. So i should get TWO freaking ang baos.
BUT ONLY GOT ONE.
SOMEMORE ONLY A MISERABLE
$6!
TOTALLY NOT FUCKING WORTH MY TIME! _l_
Anyway, we left after i gave daddy my wonderful inherited black face. Lol.
Went home, left house at 10:48pm. Met dear downstairs. He so shuai :X LOL.
Went to his house. I only brought 2 oranges.... I din know each parent needed 2 x.x
So dear gave me two more from his orange box. LOL.
His parents were busy, so went dear's room first.
He gave me couple ring zomg x.x Totally not expected.
&IT'S REALLY PRETTY. I LOVE IT DEAR! C:
Gave him the chocolates and the card. Hope he liked it x.x
Then went t give his parents oranges and watch tv.
Ate some cny goodies and drank Mel-something orange.
I'm so freaking clumsy x.x When i tried to cover back the bottle or Mel-something orange, i dropped the bottle cap into dear's drink! LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL..
I wanted to drink from his cup, since i dropped the cap in... But dear dont let me exchange ._.
Left dear's house at 1:30am liddat.
Stood infront of my lift for 30 mins then went upstairs.
Mummy was like ,
huh a ring. Where's the flowers? LOL. FUNNY.
I prefer this ring to any flowers!!! XD
Today, going aunty shirley's house. Fran ask us bring badminton racket -.- WHO WANTS TO PLAY BANMINTON ON CNY?!! I WAN GAMBLEEEE! x.x
XOXO.
i love you .