Wednesday, January 20, 2010
{ 2:50 AM }

Yay, hot guy! LOL.
I dont feel so good. :/
Worked from home ytd, so went to play my pokemon when i was done.
I was so bored D: , so i decided to just jog on the spot. LOL.
Jogged for about 15 to 20 minutes? I still felt ok ;O So i just continued until mom came back, then went to shower.
While showering, i felt giddy ): The whole world turned purple, like last time want faint alr. Must be too long nvr exercise. D:
When finish shower, i giddy dao cant even sit le. -.- So i lied down in the toilet, on the floor for 10 minutes. LOL.
Then went downstairs for dinner. :O Mom said i look so white, like ghost.
Dont know why i giddy also. :O Not like i din eat or what. Mayb not enough water. :/
Anyway, after that, i dont think i'm going to attempt to run any time soon. LOL. At most jog a bit ltr get rid of my lactic acid. :O It hurts btw.
& , i dont feel so good coz just came back from checking eyesight.
My degrees went up by 100 each again! Argh ): Its 800 and 900 now. ZOMG LOL ! & Astism went up by 25 also. ):
I wan wear colour contacts, but my astism too high.. So i decided, i'll wear degreeless contacts and glasses tgt (: Chose black frame :D
I din know it was titanium.. But it was the only fram i liked D: So it was ex. Opps. :x
After checking eyesight, went to ice^3 (Ice cube) for dinner.
Its like a ice cream palor designed like a pub.? They sell alcohol too. They have this magic potion item on their menu. Choose your favourite liquitor then they pop in a scoop of ice cream. I thought it was kinda cool. xD
Ordered crepe & those fried pieces of fish. You know, those appetizer kind.
Nobody wanted to help me finish my fish, i ended up forcing down every piece T.T
Now i feel like puking. ):
Just realised i havn work AT ALL today. :/ Lots of things to do, and i wanted to do them in the afternoon, but who knew i'd be going out?!? LOL. :x K, i go do now.
XOXO.