Thursday, January 14, 2010
{ 12:24 AM }
I DONT BELIEVE MY O RESULTS O_O.
I think lots of ppl want to kill me too.. Like Ashley....
Umm, it's not my fault. D:
Although i dont deserve this kind of results, i think God gave them to me for a reason... And that reason, i wish i knew too. I dont know where God wants me to go in life. It may not be the path i choose, and he'd redirect me sooner or later. But until then, i'll just leave everything up to God.
In layman terms, i'm going with the flow..
Anyhow.........
Dont blink, coz here are my O level results...
Eng A1Combined humans A2Emaths A1Amaths A1Chemistry B3Biology A2Chinese C5Chinese Oral MeritL1R4 7 L1R5 10.Reflection:
Emaths and Amaths were expected (: The rest totally weren't. For starters, my
english score shocked even Tan HH (my eng teacher), coz he had always labeled me as someone who's
borderline pass. LOL KNS keep tio single out damn xia suay k. Of coz, i alr got back at him for that when i submitted a perfect compo paragraph during eng remmedial. :P
NEXT! I got carried away ._.
Chemistry. I feel that i should have at least got an A2. -.- Why? Coz I have 2 damn chem tuitions. TWO for gawd's sake! -_- And also coz i like chemistry better than bio.
Biology... A2?! Are you kidding me ==. I know i made lots of mistakes... Okay this was seriously shocking too.
Combined humans, A2? I'm
101% SURE i screwed up my E. geog paper!! My SS was just rubbish too.... So i concluded that i had a lenient marker for SS and E. geog.
Chinese, i passed. Wow. Shocking. :O
Still, when i look at my results slip now, i'm like, "chinese score so ugly..."
Waaaay too late for regrets, but i should have not have given up on chinese in p2...
&Despite getting results that can get me into JCs and medical courses, i choose to study multimedia and animation (N55) at Ngee Ann poly.
Of coz, i faced some ppl who discouraged me..
The cut off point in 2009 was 16, why go into MMA when you have better choices?Coz it's what i want to do when i grow up.
You can still go into JC now and switch back to MMA in the future. But you cant switch back to science if you take MMA now. I've had enough of mugging, tyvm.
But it's not easy. There was a guy (uncle's client's nephew or smth -.-) who studied that exact course. It was so difficult that he gave up after 1 year. He thought that it was a slack &his dream course. But he went back into JC, got into uni, and is now happily a lawyer.I know, and i'll do my best. It's not like JC and other courses are simple/slack either.
Dont make rash decisions. Think about it. I did. From the minute i recieved my results till now, i'm still thinking. I even had sleepless nights thinking. JC, Biomedical or MMA??? Still, my choice is the same.
It's just not for you. I wont know till i try.
With that, i hope everyone'll give me their support in my decision. (:
XOXO.
It's especially at times like these, moments of difficulty, that i am truly grateful that my parents are my parents. Both of them give the best support and advice i could have.
Honestly speaking, i almost cried on 10th Jan, the day before i got my results. I was so worried that i flunked my O's. But dad just said, if you fail, just go take private. Just because you flunk O's, doesn't mean you wont be successful in life. Then he gave an example of this collegue, who is 29 and going to complete her degree in 2010. She flunked her A levels, then went out to work. She did some engineering diploma at night, and got into NUS. She never gave up, so dad said that neither should i.
After i got my results, i had sleepless nights, thinking about what do to with my future. I dragged mom out for breakfast at 8am (i usually sleep till noon) at Kang kar mall. She helped me to make my final decision.
All in all, i love my parents. g