Wednesday, January 27, 2010
{ 8:11 PM }

Australia 2009
♥ .
Ytd, skipped work coz i had nth to do C:
Felt so nice to just stay at home and laze around!
Now i'm looking forward to quitting work. ): Or at least working from home.
It's boring again today, in the office... Nth to do. Cards that can be printed all finish printing. :/
Nvm i still get paid for doing nth anw. xD.
I wanna go outttt. :O
It's boring !
OHOH, today JC ppl start sch right?! I wonder how is it. O_O
Who should i disturb? :/
What if their phone nvr put silent? LOL. Wahaha.
Bedroom air con spoil. Wtfs.
Every night so hot!
Wake up hair all oily coz sweated. ):
Oily until need to shower T.T
Sucks!
Bought ing liu for office.
Silly aunt thought one bunch too little, so she bought two.
I could barely stuff the stalks into the vase. D:
Now theres no space to throw ice into!
Suetyee says she has no life coz everyday go out.
What about me then?!
Wake up, go work, come home, sleep.
Dammit, i wanna go out too! ):
I WANT A LIFEEE. LOL.
Hmm...
... I dont think theres anymore random things to rant about. ):
XOXO.