Thursday, December 10, 2009
{ 3:27 PM }
Coming back SG today! LOL.
I'm on computer coz there's nth else to do now. So, its either this or sitting on the couch staring at the wall. xD
Hmm 16 minutes of credit left. Lots of time to waste blogging.
Why not msn?
Coz its 10:28am in Australia now. Which means its 7:28am in Singapore. Most sane ppl my age would be sleeping. :P
Just now on msn, only 4 ppl online! And two of which are my overseas maple frens, and another 2 are old uncles. LOOOOOL.
BORING !
I was wondering how i'm going to post a 11 day report of everything i did in Australia. :/ Maybe i'll create a new blog just for it and put the link here. Hmms.
Anyway, I've about had it with Australians and their accent. Its so bloody hard to deciphr what they're trying to say! And they're fucking deaf btw. When they talk to each other, the volume of their conversation increases with each exchange! OMG. Then when the sales ppl talk to me, i alr like shouting, they still cant hear LOL.
OHOH, but i'm definately going to miss the weather here. The highest temperature these days is about 21 degress and the lowest at night 12 or 14... Although its mostly about 17 during the day.. Did i alr mention its summer in Australia now? D: I'd hate to see winter. LOL.
11 minutes left !
I shall spend the next 11 minutes looking for a new blog skin. :D
XOXO.