Monday, November 2, 2009
{ 3:07 AM }
The worst of the O levels is over (:
SS wasn't too difficult. My favourite topic came out for SBQ ): But at least Bonding SG came out for SEQ :/ Whews. &
HAHA @ all the ppls who studied Venice like siao! dxNext is Geogy ! YAY (: I like Geogy.
& Bio on Friday. Then MCQs next week.
IT'S ALMOST OVERRRR! :D JYJY.
Aha mummy just invented a name called the "computer potato". Coz sis keep watching animes whole day long. LOL.
Oya. Today's chemy was not too difficult. Quite easy actually :O So that's bad, according to Uncle Ronald. ;/ Coz everyone will do well & the marks will go down. ): Well i hope not, coz i really need my chemistry marks. ):
I'm seriously considering going back to my old art class. :/
I really really wanna learn how to use colours better.
I'll prove that stupid WANG SHAN wrong! Hmph! x(
XOXO.
Geogy i love you, so please love me too? GIVE ME MY A1, DAMN IT.