Friday, November 13, 2009
{ 4:53 AM }

Random piccy (:
EXAMS ARE OVERRRR! TIME TO PLAY (:
Illustrious is still down. Hais. If it weren't for Zen i would have went to another server alr LOL.
But to pass time, i'm playing maplesea now. o_o" Havn't tried out season 2 anw. :x
Currently got 2 minutes to post coz i'm sitting on the
boat(?) to Ellina. :/
Anyone from 4unity reading this? Add me! XiaoZenna! LOL. Sorry Zen, copy your name. :x It's too nice.
Ytd, I tried to draw Yami and Mikan that Bernard asked me to.
Damn difficult sia! I kept drawing them too thin! LOL.
Then nvm -.-, i draw finish their figures, quite late liao, so i save and go sleep.
TODAY, cant upload the pic back to webby. ): Damn pekchek. ): ):
So i redrew the whole day. Lols. Currently done with all the drawing. Left colouring, but i'm lazy.....
See Bernard, I so nice, redraw for you. :D
XOXO.
Jiayou Eric ! I want to fast fast play illustrious! :x