Sunday, November 1, 2009
{ 1:27 AM }
Hello (:
My computer bao zha'ed, so i'm hogging sis' & bro's comp whenever i can. LOL.
Now i'm using mummy lappy coz she's out with Gan ma. (:
All the maths paprs are over! SS AND CHEMISTRY NEXT. DIE D:
RANTS:
Speaking of chemistry, i tell you ah. My stupid chemistry tuition teacher (not Selva. He's more fucktard than Selva -.-) every lesson also come late. Normally the lesson is at 7:30, at that time traffic jam, so he late nvm la. BUT YTD. 3 PM IN THE AFTERNOON. HE COME AT 4:05. WHAT THE FUCKSXZ? -.- Mummy chan and I were so pisseddddd!@#!@#!#! I still got one more lessn with him for Chemistry MCQ, but feel like telling him dont come anymore -.- See his er xin face everytime i ren alr. Then ytd, I argued with him LOL. Coz I very pek chek alr, he keep insist he's right, when he nvr even read the damn question. -.- The question say describe the unelined words. & The passage was smth like this: "
Alkanes are hydrocarbons that can only undergo subsituition reactions. They are saturated hydrocarbons. Alkenes are unsaturated hydrocarbons. Alkenes can undergo additition reactions and polymerisaton." So my answer was:
"Addition reaction: BLAH BLAH.
Alkene: BLAH BLAH.
Saturated: No C=C bond.
Polymerisation: BLAH BLAH."
Then he tell me wrong. Coz AlkEne is UNsaturated, when i go answer as SATURATED. -.- After like repeating his mistake to him 4 or 5 tmes, then he realise. ZZZ. Nvm, he act zai, say i still wrong. COZ I PUT SAUTRATED UNDER ALKENE INSTEAD OF ABOVE ALKENE. -.- WTFWTFWTFWTFWTWTF!#@!#@!#@!#@
ZZZZZZZZZZ. Cool down..... -.-
Okay, so SS tmr at 8am.
I just hope my brain is awake by then. -.-
I studied everything except globalisation and venice. Why? Coz myears were totally turned off during those lessons. Or rather, i was drawing. :x
Chemistry, I DONT CARE LE LAH. FAIL JIU FAIL -.- SHOW THAT STUPID MR WHATEVER (I CANT B BOTHERED TO RMB. I call him OI :D) THAT HIS TEACHING METHODS SUCKS.
XOXO.
Sorry about the missing alphaberts -.- I tried to change them when i saw them, but mummy's lappy is seriously laggy. ZZZ.
Btw, check out
www.ratemydrawing.com/user/xiaoqingx3 . See my fugly drawings. LOL. I draw so much nicer on paper right?! :X & There are so many pros on RMD ._." I feel pathetic. LOL.