T.T I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THISSSSS!! But i did anyway. Damn it. I watched anime 2 weeks before O's. LOL. *Daddy fumes and wants to kill meeee* x.x Sigh.. Actually only wanted to destress. After a long day of studying, i wanted to watch JUST ONE episode of Lovely Complex, coz the rating wasn't that all good, so i tot it wasn't interesting enough to get me hooked. :X WRONG. Damn it. It got me so hooked until... I watched 24 episodes in 2 nights. LOL! *Hides!*
Well, it really was a nice show. Touching. Ah, but i didn't cry. ;/ But i got those ha\eart ache feeling la. LOL. & It was really funny too? :X Then today, i wanted to download the opening and ending songs... So i went to wikipedia to find the names of the songs ;/ And i found out that stupid anime won lots of awards in japan. @@ No wonder so nice == &I LOVE OTANI!!! LOL HE VERY CUTE!!!!! xD
Anyway, watch finish liao, so i'll study doubly hard now!! xD
Loooong blank coz the youtube vids are blocking my tag board. &im lazy to resize.
1st opening. I LOVE THIS SONG BEST! The lyrics damn meaningful. x3
Lyrics for TV version! *aka the cut-short one ): coz i cant find the full ones ._. You asked me how i feel about you, i wouldn't say that i dont like you. Could it be that you've been crying? AHH. You can be kind of cute. As you run away, i grab hold of your hand, deep within my chest, something suddenly starts to stir. It would be nice if a study guide for love existed. There are too many problems i dont understand. It would be nice if a teacher for love existed. Does YOU + ME = LOVE, huh?