Monday, October 26, 2009
{ 8:59 AM }
HI.English paper finished! Time to switch to singlish permanently! HAHA.
Emaths paper 1 tmr. Good luck everyone! :D
mon - EL p1 & EL p2
tues - EM p1
wed - EM p2
thurs - AM p1
fri - AM p2OHYA. FRANCIS VERY QIAN BIAN JUST NOW.
I asked him thru sms how to calculate sum of exterior angles.
Then he called. O.o OKAY, I KENA SHOCKED. i tot he press wrong or what -.-
After telling me the answer, he asked in an expectant tone, "Anything else?" ._.
He expect me to have many many questions so he can show off?!
T_T EVIL FRANCIS ANYHOW SHIT ON PPL DE, I know you very pro la! Show off show off. KNS.Okay. Restuarnt city ppl 100% liao.
G. Night !
Random pic to end my post ! <3 OTANIIIIIIIIII! LOL. But soon maybe will change to Lelouch. LOOOOL. Code Geass is unexpectedly nice! :X
