Lol, okay, i havn't been posting regularly.. Blame it on neopets! LOL It's damn addictive :X I have even been negelecting my facebook applications :X zomgsxz. Anyway WAA-ANG SHA-AN (GIVE YOU PINK! xD) has been nagging me to blog, so, HERE I AM! (: How do you like this font, btw? Chio, isn't it? LOL WTFS IM TALKING IN ALMOST PERFECT ENGLISH.. WHY? COZ I SPENT THE LAST FEW HOURS EDITING MY NEOPET'S LOOKUP... Most of the people on neopets, i believe, are not Singaporean, yes? So I typed the whole damn thing in proper english. -.- Horray for me. Anyway, I dont think you would have bothered to even read this paragraph, coz it looks so lengthy, but it's alright with me. I wont go emo-ing in a corner.....Sniff .
AND NOW, its time for some free advertisement. xD Me. :D My baby♥ MY SHOP. BUY BUY BUY! :D CONTRIBUTE TO MY BABY PAINT BRUSH FUND AND YOU'LL BE REWARDED! (...With a nice feeling xD LOL .)