Friday, July 3, 2009
{ 7:40 AM }
How the fuck is any of this
MY fault? First you go
MIA for 5 days, then a girl gives you a comment on friendster, saying "
MUACKS". AM I WRONG TO FEEL SUSPICIOUS?? Esp since you featured the song
Cookie Jar , from out of no where, and that damn song sings about
two-timing!! So what if you called me to assure me that you're true to me? Even if you weren't, you would still say you are, right? SO WHY AM I IN THE WRONG? WHY CANT YOU JUST LOOK AT THINGS FROM MY PERSPECTIVE
FOR ONCE? ARGH. SOU BU LIAO LE!! Why is it my fault EVERYTIME? I try to overlook things that piss me off, but why cant you..? Even shanshan, who i
so-called "
betrayed" recently sided me, coz logic is on my side..
Arghs. I'm dying. Both physically & emotionally .
physically coz of love problems. My heart eff-ing hurts all the time i'm awake.. oh scratch that.. i have nightmares about love problems too. -.-
emotionally coz of THE DAMN O LEVELS LAH . WTF .
So stressed recently that i've been having killer headaches. those that tell me a fever's coming -.- & my temp. went up just now. 37.4 (if i rmb correctly.)... Insisted with mom that it havnt reached trigger point. -.- why did it go up? coz i dumbly went into steps. and we had a fight. for the first time since i met him, he finally managed to make me lose my temper. LOL... i was flooding the guild chat with capitals. :X Cant stand him. Arghs. Then i had a very bad headache... So went to lie on the staircase (LOL WHY DID I DO THAT AH???)... Oreo came over & lied down infront of me. Then we both close our eyes & sleep. LOL. So cute right. then mom came & i wanted a hug... So she started nagging about how i felt feverish to her -.- So i took my stupid temp. And tadah, no fever. :B I WIN. Lolsxz.
Okay, i realise im just ranting away. -.-
Studying is boring.
Love is painful.
Life is dead.
Who can melt my snow?
XOXO.
Be decieved by the front i show to the world.Melt my snow - Shayne ward .