Wednesday, July 1, 2009
{ 7:36 AM }

His final name is Oreo Flan Chan Wang Zi ..... Not including frnch, korean and other language names. LOL GEH'S FAULT!
Flan was chosen by Geh.. coz we rejected Tsuna, so she insisted on Flan -.-
&&&, Chan was coz Gab always call it Oreo Chan.
Wang Zi i chose de coz its super pampered by us! LOL.
XOXO.
MUMMY CHASING ME TO SLEEP ): .
It's been 5 days & 4 nights without you. I miss you like crazy... Wish you'd share with me your familyproblems. Haisxz. Guess the hassle to type it in English is too much for you. It's okay, i guess. :/ I wouldn't like to talk much if i had to talk in chinese too. Lol! I understand that you're going through tough times, since your dad just left.. But deal with it man. My dad left too! -.- Well but you have it worse, i suppose, since my dad still contacts us :/ I wish i could tell you "i love you" a million times over the phone, but everytime i get the chance, I get tongue-tied &screw the moment all up. I love you i love you i love you... Life feels incomplete without you. ): &, Actually i'm kinda glad that teachers in sch is giving us so much homework... It gets my mind off missing you. But everytime i do think of you, i miss you, and my heart hurts like hell, so i throw the thought of you away. ): I dont want to but i cant help it. It interfers with my concentration in school. Haisxz. I miss you i miss you i miss you. Damn it. ): . If only if i could quit school &stay with you... If only if you could stop all the problems you're having and just be with me.. I could die out of happiness. &I HOPE FOR HIS SAKE HE IS NOT CHEATING ON ME. -.- I dont think he will though. :/Current obsession:&i'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears, so tired of wishing you were still here... So Sick by I-Forgot-Who. :/