Wednesday, June 10, 2009
{ 8:10 AM }

Random pic. My current wallpaper :] .
I'M GOING CRAZEHHHH!
At least i made an effort :[ to do some holiday homework..
but the never ending pile is getting kind of... demoralizing. GAH!
I tried to sit down and do my homework properly today..
instead of doing it in front of my game as usual -.-
the result?.. i took 2 hours to complete that damn 5 bio data based questions.
I HATE GRAPHSSSSSSSSSS!#@!#!#!
then did tanjong katong's add math prelim paper -.-
still at question 10 now. Grrrr..
3 more. Or im not letting myself sleep T_T.... although my brain is obviously already at lala-land.. so is my sanity..
Nooooooooooooooo....
I WANT TO BURN MY HOMEWORK UP.............
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQRSTUVWXYZ !
-.- wdf .
Ahh.. today baby very funny. -.-
he ask me what is _l_ .
LOL!
coz i put in my display msg, "GIRLS _l_ OFF."
and so he asked...
and i answered "Middle finger." rofl man... ~_~
~ So cold ~
Goodnight. :[
Baby didn't call me to wish me goodnight today(tonight).. Booo. T_T
Whatever, i'll survive. :[ somehow.
Did i already mention his voice is so so so so so cute? LOL!!!
XOXO.
Somewhere along the way, i fell in too deep. But i dont wanna get out. Of this love.