Wednesday, June 24, 2009
{ 12:15 AM }

LOL , what a cute parrot .
4 Hours left till chem tuition. Bahhhhhhh...
damn school's starting soon.... ): I'm gonna miss sleeping in most!
Did
more chinese oral practices today.
Argh, i cant wait for it to be over D:
That reminds me.. I agreed to check our dates outside the hall with suetyee.. But we seem to have forgotten it after the integration test.. LOL.
It was not so bad actually.. The math test, i mean.
practice oral was horrible. ;X
Except the last part!
MENTAL SUMS? LOL wtfucksxz. Somemore she say so fast! ARGH! I missed out part (g) ! ):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
I've got 4 hourssss (actually its more like 3.5 now ._. ) leftttttttttttt~
what should i do ? :/
So totally dont feel like doing homework. =P
Should i play sims 3 , read manga, watch anime, play wii, draw, play with photoshop OR
DO HOMEWORK???? ._.
XOXO.
You make me feel loved' .