Tuesday, June 2, 2009
{ 7:13 AM }
Baby's back! :B From australia.
Well actually he returned ytd, but that was after i blogged, so was lazy to update x.x
o2o6o9 !ENGLISH ORAL .
GUESS WHO I KENA ?!
Mr Amba. @@
HIHS' dearest DM ...
But actually he isn't so bad. LOLS!
This is the first time i talked
SO MUCH for conversation and picture. @@
I.AM.SO.AMAZED.At the power of mr amba.LOOOOL. Whatever, i lost a few screws today.
Ehhhr.. I was reading Twilight before the oral (
aren't we relaxed? =x).
and the book had more difficult words than the oral passage LOL.
so i read the passage pretty well -.-
just that mr amba said i need to add more life to it.
LOOOOL very good alr, compared to normal OK!
picture, I PREPARED BEFORE FACING HIM.
but he straight away ask questions. -.-
WHAT THE HELLL. and threw me off balance. Rawrrrr !
conversation, i have to thank sebas & my mom.
coz i borrowed some stuff they said before. LOLX.
sebas about sales jobs, and my mom about her love for maths. :x
Maths lesson, i brought the wrong books! :X .
Probability seems okay to me though.
Quite easy.. just need to rack my brains awhile. @@
After sch :BAte at hg mall. While reading twilight.
Ehhh, you know! its actually quite nice! LOL. (retard)
Then went to popular and bought an english compre assessment book -_-"
what to do. my compre sucks. addessss.
HOME, played steps with baby & friends all evening :D
miss him so muchies.
am so shocked we havn't fought yet though.
2 days without hurting him seems like an amazing feat for me -.-"
Random: tommy's freaking rich. :BNOW...... time to pack bag and sleep. AWW. ):
tmr is... MATH, BIO, MATH, CHEM .
Aww siansxzsxzsxzsxz !!!!!
I HAVN'T DONE MY BIO HOMEWORK !
Or rather
i havn't TOUCHED ANY of my homework, except today's 1 math Question. =P
Alright, G. Night, my non-tagging readers. (if there ARE any. :O)
XOXO.
I LOVE HIM :B .EDIT: Attempt at posting a colourful post like suetyee's... FAILED. ):