Sunday, May 31, 2009
{ 11:29 PM }

Today's random picture! Naruto + Pikachu. :] How kuteee.
o1o6o9 ;
CHINESE O LEVEL PAPER .
(Dont use red coz it looks like FAIL :/ )
Paper wasn't too difficult.. i expected worse :/
SHOULD be able to pass ...
but i should hope for the best and expect the worse, right ?
So nth else to say already. @@
Okaaaay. i found out one of my internet friends is LES ....
and she told me to tell her once i break up with my baby. -.-
I'm getting creeped out. LOL!
Heng she lives in Kedah -.- (or was it Kebah?? @@)
NOW I CAN THROW CHINESE OUT OF THE WINDOW :B
at least for now .. until august. :]
& Must thank God for pei-ing me through this paper.
MAYBEEEEE i'll go church this Sunday. HAHAHA.
(I can imagine Pris going "tsk-tsk-tsk" . =X)
Had a little problem ytd.
Fidella had changed HP number since primary sch, OBVIOUSLY..
And i smsed the number. -.-
I think it belongs to an uncle or aunty -.-
And that BITCH/BUTCH is Malay.
HE/SHE freaking scolded me in MALAY -.-
IS IT MY FAULT THAT MY FRIEND CHANGED NUMBER? EESH!
He/she think coz they know CB means what then very da bu liao? -.-
SO FREAKING TEMPTED TO SCOLD BACK, but dont want make big thing, and needed to sleep coz of today's paper. zzzz.
SO FUCKING ANGRY SIO YTD NIGHT.
DAMN THAT BITCH/BUTCH.
t-one ms is giving me problems -.-
Doubt i'm going back at this rate.
I'll juz stick to Ace. z.
XOXO.
Tomorrow.