Thursday, May 14, 2009
{ 6:03 AM }
HAPPY 50TH POST !
LETS START THE POST WITH SOMETHING LAME & SOMEWHAT FUNNY .

The new clothes in hs5 malaysia..
I LAUGHED LIKE FUCK CAN?! LOL WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
A MUMMY AND AN ADVERTISEMENT DANCING. ROFLMAO!
14o5o9 ; I DIED.
Chem and E.Geog fail liao.
Totally anyhow answer.
Chem best, keep want fall asleep..
Blame it on last night sat up chatting with sis till 12am.. ARGH!!!
Tmr's BIO & AM .
Fuck, my am also going to fail already .
Recently my AM marks have been DROPPING & DROPPING & DROPPING .
I really wont be surprised if i fail this time ..
As for bio .. As of now, 9:08 PM....
I TILL HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF 251-163 PAGES OF TEXTBOOK TO COVER .
AND THAT'S ONLY READING !
Hell !
Mayb after today's exam, i'll do REGULAR REVISION ..
then i wont have to do last minute mugging. -.-
Today bernardy talked to me . :O
Was surprised coz we nvr exchanged sentences for ard 1 month or more?
And the first thing he said..
DONT STUDY ALREADY .
What the hell ): This time really die liao loh. Not joking already. Haisxz.
&&&, Baby's far far awaaaay ~
Okay, he was already far far away, but now he's further. Lol.
Miss him a lot -.-
a lot a lot a lot .
ARGH .. !
Recently more malaysian ppl are adding me on fs -.-
They anyhow view ppl then anyhow add? Lol. -.-
XOXO.
If life sucks this much, i wonder what's hell like..TOMORROW!
MAPLE + AUDITION + STEPS + HS5 MY !
I DONT CARE !
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
I MISS GAMING SO FUCKING MUCH !
& I miss GameoveR too. ):