Wednesday, May 27, 2009
{ 6:56 AM }
Featured picture of the day! :B

He's a crazy friend in AceStoryMS. LOL.
We have different timezones though, so we not talk much :[
Pity. He's great fun. And conversing with him improves my
ENGLISH =P .
IMPORTANT NEWS !
--XiaoQingx3 in audi is offically a Lv 37 Pro . =P
Hell no, im not going to say how many times i failed. LOL!
But after i passed, i passed 2 ppl's Lv 35 lic EASY. -.-
(all 3 licences was blackout house. that stupid song...)
So ---HiRo--- and ---MiKo--- are lv 35 now....
WHY DO I END UP DOING THE LICENCE FOR THEM EVERYTIME!? LOL no logic..
RESULTSSSSSS ...
WAIT.
First of all,
Happy birthday to WJ aka ICY kor !
We met around 2 years ago. On asiasoft forum :x . Server was down, and we were among the spammers..... Another spammer is my third laopo. :B Since we met, he has been a funny, wacky kor.
I LOVE HIM MUCH :D . (as a kor luh, duh.)
Okay, now, results. :3
I passed geog (BARELY..), but..
..I failed chem.HELL? That's like the subject i studied MOST in this MYE...
And i got a freaking
36/100 ?!
Argh...
CHEM & ME HAS NO CHEMISTRY. DAMN IT.
So my L1R4 this time is 19. WTFSXZ.
English D7 -.- , Emath A1 , Amath A2 , Bio B4 , Combine humans B4 .
Sucky results.
So totally NOT motivating. -.-
P.S: Eheh, and ppl wonder why i love maths.
its simply coz it is the easiest subjects for me. LOL x.x !
P.S.P.S: I think i'm getting influenced by Suetyee's colourful blog. @@!!!!!!!
XOXO.
Me Miss You Much . ♥