Saturday, May 16, 2009
{ 5:11 AM }

ehehe. This is what bored ppl do. LOL!
Sorry to TSX !
Supposed to start bio&chem tuition with her today.
but overslept. Coz i stayed up reading comics ytd. LOLX.
So i shall go with her tmr, after CHURCH (:
YUP, I'M GOING TO CHURCH.
For the FIRST time since i became a christian. LOL!!!
I still pray everyday okay! LOL.
Fought with baby AGAIN ytd night. -.-
i seem to have an endless list of things to do that will make him angry LOL....
WHY AM I LIKE THIS ?!!??!!?! @@ . *Zhuang qiang*
Anyway he now not angry le.. i think. =/ apart from an sms, didn't hear from him.
OVERSEAS SMS COSTS SUCKKKK! _l_
Told him not to sms me anymore. ): Coz papa's angry and baby has no money.
Booo. Miss him so much. Cant contact him T_T.
I STARTED PLAYING HARUKI MS AGAIN :D. (its a private server.)
Unfortunally, my old character's deleted -.- wth i had like 200billion++ $$. T_T
Justin was really angry with me for playing private server though =.=
Coz he wants me to join him in delph? Lol laaaazy x.x .
EXAMS ARE OVER :B !
PLAY ALL DAY LONG !
Mummy keeps nagging that there's still o level, though . LOL~
XOXO.
You're all i need, lah dey ! :] (Quote lah dey from Ellen. LOLX)