Thursday, May 7, 2009
{ 5:55 AM }
Are you still angry now?..
It doesn't matter if you still think i think you're stupid.. I know i'm in the wrong, so if you are angry, hate me.. I deserve it. You dont have to forgive me for this.. I just hope that we can continue to be together.. Coz my feeling for you is real de.. When you say you love me, my heart beats faster.. When we fight, my heart really hurts very badly... It doesn't matter if you dont believe me... Coz it really is the truth... If you dont believe me.. Its ok. Coz i deserve it... Tonight i cried for the first time since we were together.. Loving you hurts, baby.. But not loving you hurts even more... Please forgive me this one more time.. I wont do it again.. Promise.. I really regret... sending that msg. If you believed me when i called you idiot... Then believe me again, YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT.. OR STUPID.. You are just the boy i love the most......
xQing. 070509. Please forgive me.